Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I like to Run... Except for the Running Part

I loved the lighting in there




Five inch heels that almost killed me on this uneven terrain!
Today was a loongggggg day at track practice. I run the 4x200 relay and the 200 race. So today Coach had everyone running 200's. The only catch was that we had to run 8 of them. This was not a nice brisk pace. This was full out sprinting. I wore these five inch heels today, so my feet and calves were already in not-so-great shape. I won't be surprised if I physically cannot walk tomorrow. My legs were already cramping after finishing the intervals. Some of you might say "Why do you run this terrible sport?" Well the real reason is because some of my best friends are on the team and so I suffer for them. But other than this torturous practice I had a pretty good day. Hope everyone else did too!

1 comment:

  1. haha, that's pretty much the only reason I do it too. :)

    ReplyDelete