Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Girl can't be Without a Bow

This has to be one of my favorite pictures of all time. Of course it has to be a candid one... it's sad and disappointing that I can't pose like this when I'm actually trying. Candid ones are always more natural. Anyway, I really like this outfit. The skirt is from one of my friends! She bought it and it didn't fit her, so she was like "Hey... do you want a new skirt?" How could I have said no? The top is borrowed from Allison. We are still trading clothes, and I am super excited because some of her really cute stuff I haven't gotten to wear yet! I love the converse with this little ensemble because it makes it a little more everyday rather than looking like I am super dressed up. I really liked the skirt, but it was so hot outside that day and the skirt has a lining inside of it. I thought I was going to die of a heat stroke! Obviously, I survived. But I means, seriously, people need to start making their cute stuff more weather appropriate!











(Top: Borrowed from Allison, Skirt: Goodwill,
Shoes: Converse)

No comments:

Post a Comment